Ripple Junction is looking to add the right people to our talent pipeline, so that when we have an opening we have the right talent ready to jump in. The right person will be patient, flexible, adaptable, open to change, resourceful, passionate, and love to work hard and have fun along the way.
A Day in the Life
- Everyday is a little different at Ripple Junction, but most of the time it’s a good kind of crazy.
- We have roles in licensing, design, product development, approvals, sales and sales support, E Commerce, purchasing, warehousing, and support areas like IT, Accounting, Planning, TLC (talent, leadership development and culture).
- We have an open work space that supports collaboration, but we also work in close quarters so you it helps to genuinely like the people you work with.
- We work hard and play hard.
- Everyday is “bring your dog to work day”.
- Our standard hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30-6 and Fridays 8:30-3:30 with an hour for lunch.
- A strong work ethic
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word on PC Platform
Nice to Haves
- A love of pop culture
- Experience working with licenses in an apparel and/or accessories company
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work within deadlines in a team environment
- Self-sufficient in handling deadlines and creating time schedules for ongoing projects
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Process minded
Why Ripple Junction?
At Ripple Junction our vision is to consistently bring joy to pop culture fans—and that joy starts in our employees. We offer a competitive benefit program, growth and development,
discounted merchandise and more. Ripple believes in the value of each employee and it is reflected in our one of a kind environment. Product or potluck—we work, grow and succeed together.
About Ripple Junction
Creating since 1992, Ripple Junction began as two guys with a van full of shirts at a Grateful Dead show. Today, we’re a leading designer and developer of licensed merchandise for globally recognized brands. For over 20 years we have been driven by passion and purpose. Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners.
We believe in quality, creative products and a commitment to celebrating film, television, rock & roll, anime, science fiction, video games, and everything pop culture. Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first. “Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.
Job Type: Exempt and Non-Exempt positions
Seniority Level: Varies
Click HERE to tell us more about you.